Air Conditioning in Spennymoor, County Durham
Call in now for your FREE Air Con Check
Here at D Cole, we can offer a full air conditioning service or just a quick and easy recharge.
Each year your car naturally loses around 10-15% of its refrigerant, which can cause your air conditioning to lose its ability to cool the car’s interior. A well-maintained air conditioning system can not only cool down your cars interior it also has the ability to remove moisture, helping to defog interior windows and get rid of any nasty odours.
To help maintain the car air conditioning system, it pays to run the system for a few minutes at least once a week – no matter how hot or cold the temperature may be. This ensures that the many hoses, valves and pumps throughout the system are kept well lubricated.
Call in now and we will check your refrigerant levels and offer advice on the best solution available.
Poor quality air makes you tired, as well irritates your eyes and respiratory tract. Cabin air filters ensure improved comfort and fresh air in your car, as they almost completely free the air entering the vehicle of dust, pollen, soot and other pollutants – precisely those substances which are causing health problems for more and more people – especially asthmatics and those with allergies.
Tasks of the active carbon filter
- To protect passengers in your vehicle against pollen, dust and dirt particles
- To protect against harmful and foul-smelling gases
- To protect the air-conditioning system
- You should change your cabin filters every 10,000 miles or after one year.
Bosch activate carbon cabin filters
- Three fiber layers plus activated carbon layer
- Thanks to an electrostatic charge, the fiber layer of electrostatically charged micro-fibers attracts even the smallest, breathable particles and filters them out of the air
- Reliable function between -40 and +85 °C
- Absorption of smells and harmful gases by the activated carbon layer
The activate carbon layer
- Natural material made of coconut shells that are carbonized and crushed in air-free conditions
- Formation of the spongy structure in high-temperature steam (up to 800 °C)
- Large surface area: 1g activate carbon has an internal surface area of approx. 1,000 m2
- 1 teaspoon of activate carbon equates to the surface area of a football pitch
Change activated carbon cabin filters every 15 000 km or after one year!